Sales Reservation Representative/Call Center Agent
RealVoice LLC, a Tennessee based industry leader in the fast-growing vacation rental and reservation services industry, is seeking a results-focused sales professional with outstanding sales and customer service skills for its Reservation Services Call Center. If you have a passion for helping travelers plan the vacation of a lifetime, and you want a career in sales, then continue reading about this position.
The position may be local or remote, depending on what positions are open.
This is not an outbound / telemarketing position.
The Sales Reservation Representative will interface with customers via phone and email with responsibilities that include booking accommodations and vacation services, as well as answering customer questions pre- and post- booking.
This position will report to a Destination Services Manager.
- Book accommodations; sell vacation and promote resort services.
- Assist customers with pre- and post- booking questions.
- Educate travelers about resort amenities and the surrounding community of services.
- Resolve customer service issues in a timely manner in accordance with RealVoice processes and procedures.
- Thoroughly document all sales and customer service issues, the steps taken to resolve, and the resolution in appropriate CRM systems.
- Act and perform as an extension of the local front desk staff of the resort, which requires intimate knowledge of the resort, its policies and procedures, its amenities and its services.
- Ability to work any shifts as required in a 7X24 hour work environment.
Hourly wages plus commission
- Ability to close sales, cross sell and upsell amenities.
- Ability and willingness to be on the phone with customers in high-stress situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle varied situations and multiple work-flows.
- Ability to effectively navigate and function in a Windows environment.
- Basic knowledge of Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Strong accountability and commitment to excellence.
- Ability to work in a CRM system.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of six months of sales call center or equivalent experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Call center and/or sales customer service experience within the travel industry a plus.
About RealVoice LLC
Headquartered in Memphis, TN, RealVoice is dedicated to providing a true engagement contact center for its customers. Real people who connect and converse with customers through multiple channels and who thrive on teamwork are focused on providing world class service quality.
Qualified candidates only. Please include a cover letter explaining why you fit this position and include your salary history. Resumes with generic cover letters will not be considered and will not receive a response. Please, NO PHONE CALLS, FAXES, OUTSOURCING FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR RECRUITERS.
Immersion Hospitality, Inc. (IHI) was created by experienced industry professionals as a result of the collaboration efforts of the many. The company was started in order to break free from corporate constraints to allow us to do what we KNOW needs to be done without the pressures of rapid growth, greed or answering to anyone other than the customers that we serve.
We learned early on that diligently serving our customers is what's responsible for their growth and success. We believe operations can flourish by seizing individuals who embrace and thrive on inspired thought. The bottom line is, without customers no company can stay in business and the leadership guiding the successful IHI vow never takes our eyes off of what makes us most effective: We are customer driven, flexible and are working to set the trends as opposed to following the leaders. We will never forget that we work for and answer directly to you, our valued customer or prospect and we will always keep your advocacy in mind for any project you may need us to accomplish on your behalf.
We boast an excitement for the cutting edge (R&D), a passion for the industry itself (professional services and project management) and a desire to be heard across all channels (internet updates and speaking engagements) and most of all, we are here to inspire great thoughts among individuals and companies who also believe “different” is something to be embraced and not repelled in today’s ever changing marketplace.